Thursday, May 18, 2006

05.18.06

No new car this weekend. They found something else wrong with the old one when they did the final test drive. The steering was off and it rode really rough. They thought it was something with the alignment, but no such luck. The front arm that has something to do with the suspension was bent. It has to be replaced. Before they can do that, a State Farm adjuster has to come out and approve it. Yippee. We'll probably get it back at the beginning of next week.

Don't know when we'll have time to actually go trade it in, and make the deal on the new one. I'll keep y'all updated.

First day of house hunting went well. I at least have an idea of what I'm looking for - that's a step in the right direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home