Monday, April 10, 2006

04.10.06

I get my baby back, baby back, baby back...

YAY! I'm going to pick up my big guy tonight - I can't WAIT!! I'm so excited!! I've got a few errands to run after work, and dinner needs to be made, but right after that I'll be headed to get Pancheaux. I won't have quite as much room in the bed, but I think I can deal with that... And he might not be too happy with me because I'm taking him away from his friend, but I think he'll acclamate to being a lazy dog again before too long... I'll just have to take him on some extra long walks and some trips to the dog park! The electric fence isn't installed, but David's supposed to come help me out with that on Saturday afternoon.

As for the criminals - the arraignments were pushed back to the 18th & 19th. There is still a lot of information coming in on my case, and the more evidence, the better. So this is in my favor. As I've stated before, they are in fact juveniles. I found out today that one was 15 and one was 16. There will be Adult Certification trials within the next 30-60 days. Everyone seems confident that there is NO CHANCE they will NOT be tried as adults. So that's comforting. At that point it will be assigned to a different court, and they will get different court appointed lawyers. It could easily still be another 6 months to a year before this wraps up.

And today I'm tired of it. I'm tired of the headache it's causing me. So I'm not in the best mood about everything. I have a feeling Pancheaux will turn that around though...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you & Pancheaux are together again - I'm sure he's missed you too!

Luv ya,
Mom

7:56 PM  
Blogger Junie B said...

15 and 16?? good God....

happy for you and puppy!

6:06 AM  
Blogger NicoleC said...

I still love your guts.
And YAY for getting Pancheaux back!
I enjoyed spending the afternoon with you on Sunday...sorry for my little "display of emotions"...lol

9:17 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I'm glad you've got Pancheaux back again. I know that will be nice to have him around again.

I love you. You are always in my prayers! I hope I get to see you again soon.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home