Thursday, March 23, 2006

03.23.06

Daily Annoyance - Poison Ivy.

Yes - to add insult to injury - I got poison ivy all over my legs. UGH. What a PAIN!! I've gone to the doctor twice. The first time she prescribed a medication that usually knocks it out for everyone. Wouldn't you know that it didn't work at ALL for me. It just kept spreading. I finally went back and she gave me a shot along with a really high-dose steroid to knock it out. I think it's finally drying up. My advice to all of you is to just stay away from it!

But if you see me this weekend, and I'm in a skirt or something - you'll notice lines that look like I had knee surgery - when in fact I didn't. I'll leave that to Scooter... ;o)

1 Comments:

Blogger NicoleC said...

Ewww! I haven't had it since I was kid, THANK GOODNESS!
Hope it keeps getting better!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home